OSP License Registration is given to the OSP aspirants by the Department of Telecommunication. This form of registration legalizes the people to be able to run an OSP Centres. Such centres are quite well-known in regions like Bangalore and provide a lot of opportunities. If you are one of the people who seek to start an OSP Centre in Bangalore, then this blog is just for you. Through this blog, we are going to tell you about the process obtaining OSP License Registration in Bangalore.
Documents required for OSP registration Bangalore
Before any form of Registration can be obtained, you have to take care of the most important factor: Collecting and organizing the documents required. Without proper format of these documents, the application for OSP registration would be quite useless:
- Certificate of Incorporation of the Company: A Company is the foundation of an OSP License/ Registration in Bangalore and everywhere else in India. Any business activity needs a proper legal foundation and it can only happen if you have a company registered. Furthermore, only a company can be the applicant for OSP registration.
- MOA and AOA of the Company: Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association specify the objective of the company (which in this case is starting an OSP centre).
- A note that specifies the nature of the OSP centre: An OSP centre can be any of them: BPO, Call centre, LPO, RPO, Tele trading, Ecommerce, or any other IT Enabled Firm.
- A board resolution: This board resolution should authorize an Authorized signatory. This can also be done using a power of attorney.
- List of the directors of the company: A comprehensive list that specifies the name of the directors of the company should also be present.
- Shareholding pattern of the company: Specifying the shareholding pattern involves telling the department how much share is owned by someone.
Once these documents are collected, you can file the application of OSP License Registration in Bangalore.
Procedure for OSP Registration Bangalore
The above mentioned documents are the major part of procedure that you need to conduct in order to get the OSP License Registration in Bangalore. The procedure has the following steps:
- Incorporate a company in Bangalore: The Certificate of Incorporation of company in Bangalore is one of the documents that you are going to need in the procedure. Therefore, this step is important.
- Collect and organize the documents required: Refer to the previous section for the documents that you require.
- Apply for OSP registration online: The entire OSP registration process is an online one. All you need to do is go to www.saralsanchar.gov.in and you can initiate the procedure.
- Wait for the application to be processed: After you file the application, you are going to have to wait for the application to be processed properly. This can take anywhere from 45 to 60 days. In rare cases, the time can take more than 2 months.
After the application is accepted by the department of telecommunication (DOT), you are going to obtain the OSP License Registration in Bangalore.