Starting a call centre is a dream that many of us have. However, realizing this dream is not that easy. There are a lot of legal, technological and analytical hurdles that we have to overcome. There are more hurdles present when you want to start a call centre on an international level. An international call centre involves more machinery, more people, and more strictness from the department of telecommunication (DOT). Fortunately, the procedure of obtaining the license to start a call centre remains the same. This blog is going to discuss the procedure to start an international call centre, and we hope that you go through with it thoroughly.
Obtaining the OSP License
The process of obtaining the OSP registration to start an International call centre is as follows:
- Incorporate your company: The very first step to get OSP registration is to register your company. The process of company registration is
quitesimple one and most Company registration service providers can avail you this service at an affordable cost. The reason for this step is that the application for registration of OSP centrerequires an applicant company in the form
- Collect and organize the following documents: The following documents, along with the application for OSP registration needs to be submitted to the Department of Telecommunications (DOT):
- Certification of Incorporation of the company.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
- List of Directors of the company.
CurrentShareholding pattern of the company.
- A note describing the type of OSP
centre(International call centrein this case).
- Submit the application to the Department of communication: After you have filled the online application and have attached the required documents, you have to submit it through the very portal you are filing them at.
- Wait for the application to process: Once you submit the application, the DOT shall take its time processing it. It can take anywhere from 2 to 3 months for the application to be processed.
- Get the OSP registration: If everything goes well and there are no errors with your application, you are going to get the OSP registration to start an international call center.
The procedure of filing and submitting the application to start an international call centre is the same as filing the application to start a domestic call centre. However, there are certain nuanced details within the application that you have to properly fill. Understanding these details can be difficult. Therefore, there is no shame in asking for assistance from the experts.