If you have seen any western television show- Call
Before OSP License, you need to start a company
In order to start a call centre in Mumbai, you need incorporate a company. The process of company registration involves the following steps:
- Deciding the company’s name.
- Gathering the documents required
- Getting the DIN and DSC of the director of the company
- Getting the name of the company approved
- Drafting the MOA and the AOA
- Filing the online application for company incorporation
- Getting the Certificate of Incorporation
- Setting aside the certificate of incorporation safely.
Company Registration is the pre-requisite to DOT OSP registration in Mumbai. It’s because the COI is one of the most essential documents to get the OSP License or OSP registration.
Documents required getting DOT OSP License in Mumbai
As far as the process of obtaining the OSP license goes, it only involves the following steps:
- Gathering the documents
- Attaching the documents with the online application
- Letting the application be processed
- Getting the OSP registration Number.
The first step of the aforementioned process aka the step where you collect the documents for DOT OSP registration is the most important one. They are as follows:
- COI of the Company: Certificate of Incorporation is required because in order to obtain OSP registration in Mumbai or anywhere else in India, only a company can be the applicant.
- MOA and AOA: Memorandum of Association or MOA of the company should include that running a call centre/BPO or providing IT enabled services is the company’s goal.
- List of Directors of the company: You also need to input the names of all the directors of the company.
- Shareholding pattern of the company: This information details the name of the shareholders of the company.
- Network Diagram: The network diagram details the interconnection of telecommunication resources the way the company is using it.
- A note specifying the nature of OSP: An OSP can be a call centre, a BPO, A Tele-trading provider, a Tele-education provider, a KPO, an LPO, an Ecommerce or another IT-enabled service provider. In the note, you have to specify the name and nature of your business within at least 50 words.
- A board resolution: An OSP License Consultant in Mumbai would be the one aiding you through the process of DOT OSP registration. Therefore, you would need to authorize them to conduct the application process through a board resolution or a power of attorney.
DOT OSP Licensing in Mumbai: The process
The entire process of DOT OSP Registration application filing is done through the online portal “
This is all that you need to know about DOT OSP registration Mumbai. If you want to obtain it, you need the help of the best OSP License Consultant in Mumbai because there are some other legal requirements that can only be met with their aid.